New Students pay a $30.00 registration fee, which is due at registration. A new student is anyone who did not dance at BTS the previous year.
The dance year consists of 9 months of classes. Tuition is due by the 15th of each month. If tuition is not paid by the first of the following month, a $5.00 late fee will be added. For all tuition prices, please call the studio at 228-822-0490. Students may have the option of making up any class that is missed. Your teacher can advise you on the best class to take in order to “make-up” classes.
The following policies will be strictly enforced this year:
- A $5.00 late fee is added to any payment received after the 1st of the following month for which it is due.
- A $20.00 fee is due for any checks returned to BTS marked NSF or account closed.
- Recital fees are $60.00 per student.
- Students with outstanding balances WILL NOT be permitted to participate in any rehearsals once we move to the Hancock Performing Arts Center or the recital at the end of the year.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AmEx are accepted at BTS.
If an account becomes two months delinquent, your child will be unable to attend class until the total past due balance has been paid.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Classes begin Tuesday, September 6, 2022